"1. faking confidence is the first step to real confidence
2. not everyone is going to like you and that’s okay
3. your friends will like you a lot more if you’re honest and upfront
4. you don’t have to get out of bed every day
5. it’s okay to cry
6. ask yourself what’ve you got to lose when you can’t make a decision
7. some people are just bad people, don’t try to change them
8. 99% of problems can be fixed if you speak to the person you have a problem with
9. if you love someone, tell them
10. the first few people you think of when you say “no one cares” are the people who care the most"
things I wish I knew sooner (via internetexplorers
(Source: reifaun, via alexwildex)
HOW TO MAKE A CUTE DRESS OUT OF SHORTS
put shorts on
put legs in one leg hole
pull up and on to shoulder
And here we have glitterweave sporting a beautiful Sunset Yellow
NEVER forget to accessorize
well one of us is going to have to change
I really think
I’m winning this.
(Yoga pants do the trick)
Send this to all the straight boys
(Source: chronicallyundead, via alexwildex)
WAKE UP POTTER
WE’RE GOING TO THE ZOO
Oh i get it now.
Can you not?
AHG, I fucked this up!
omfg I’ve seen the high school musical post about 15 times and I’ve never understood why it had so many notes. Now I finally understand
(Source: doctor-in-a-policebox, via alexwildex)
"Smooth out your skirt and do not look at him"
Advice for those who love people they shouldn’t (via coyotegold
(Source: arguementative, via alexwildex)
Black and White blog, i follow back similar!
Quick reminder that these are all real movies.
Are you kidding
It gets funnier with every title
I may not have any special talents but I can recite every word Groot said in guardians of the galaxy